The Power of Circle
Sharing a Deep Dive Experience
Of connection, nourishment, learning and laughter
A 4 Day Transformative Circle Journey
TBC – Autumn 2023
Join us in a four day, five night experience of personal and collective transformation, ‘living’ the Circle of 8 Agreements in a nourishing community container of connection, healing, inspiration and support. Open to all to attend but early booking priority given to POC Level 1 and 2 participants.
More information to follow.
To Reserve Your Place – Register Below
The Power of Circle is for you if…
- You are a purpose-inspired coach, healer, therapist, teacher or change leader of some kind in your business or organisation – or you aspire to be.
- You’ve had enough of working alone and you’d love to be part of an intimate, like- minded community of dedicated women healers and change leaders, with whom you can share your journey of feminine awakening and leadership.
- You’re giving a lot of yourself – helping and ‘holding space’ for others, and you need a trusted space to be held yourself, so you can deepen your personal healing journey and make an impact from your own sustainable wellbeing.
- You’d love to learn or expand your capacity to hold a safe, transformative space in Circle, helping other women to discover their authentic voice, heal from the conditioning of their past and step into feminine leadership.
- You feel inspired to grow your business or practice by creating or up-levelling the offerings you bring to women or clients who are in need of deeper support, connection and inspiration.
- You’d love to strengthen your clients’ transformative results by holding an empowering Circle space for them to deepen and integrate their work with you.
- You want to grow your capacity to hold a safe, authentic group or meeting space (for any gender) by applying ‘Circle Wisdom’ particularly where emotions can feel overwhelming, diversity is undervalued and wellbeing is often overlooked.
- You want to grow confidence in your authentic voice and wisdom as a feminine leader and step into your unique purpose and contribution.
The Rising Connected community supports the dismantling of systemic racism. We welcome all women, non-binary people in a female body and transgender women of all ages, ethnicities, beliefs, sexual orientations and religious backgrounds. We are in an important learning process in relation to inclusivity in our community and welcome your questions and support in relation to fully inclusive processes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore further or speak to your Circle Leader if you have received a personal invitation.