The Power of Circle
Holding Space for a New Story of Feminine Wisdom and Leadership
Are are you feeling called to hold or be held in Circle?
In Rising Connected we know that in order to be and express the true potential of who we are, we need to be seen and met in our authenticity. Most of us have been starved of authentic connection and are yearning for the kind of relationships that give permission for us to be how we are and be witnessed with understanding and compassion.
Collectively as women we are in a mighty transformation of our inner worlds. Many of us are healing the inwardly engrained patriarchal ways of being we have adopted from cultural conditioning and learning how to bring our feminine wisdom to the fore without apology.
Reclaiming this buried power within is not a journey we can take alone and many women are waking up to the need for support in sisterhood.
We need to create safe spaces in which we can express who and how we are, and be met in our truth with acceptance and encouragement.
That’s why we have created The Power of Circle – an experiential training for women to create and hold transformative space in Circle, underpinned by 8 essential agreements and principles that enable a gentle yet powerfully healing space.
Whether you feel called to lead Circles as part of your business offering or participate in a Circle to support your own transformation, leadership and wellbeing, this experiential training will give you the embodied understanding, confidence and tools you need to participate in and co-lead a Circle for yourself and create transformative group spaces for your clients, employees or community.
Our regular Circle spaces and journey through the 8 Agreements has been a beautiful feminine journey of growing my self expression and authenticity. It’s been a way of new nurture and learning in my own well-being. Now with acceptance too of myself and in my 25 years practising Massage therapies and teaching yoga – I feel that in my transformation (still ongoing) I have the confidence and courage to use my skills in holding space for other women in Circle, groups and in 1-1 coaching.
My trust has grown exponentially, in myself, in the process and in each and every circle. I could never have imagined the richness that being part of a circle could bring to me personally and the effect it has had on my life. To have a place where I can be absolutely authentic and to express how I feel, however that might be, is medicine for the soul.
“The practice of being in circle and holding myself in the centre of The 8 agreements is really healing for me.”
This Circle gave me real sustenance, a more intimate connection with others and Life, and all the guidance I needed to make sense of my leadership journey. There is so much love, vulnerability and integrity in these circles, that one can’t help but take that power out into the world.
Joey is able to create a deep trust within the group and the sharing is intense and beautiful, echoing what feels like ancient wisdom, and freakily synchronistic… I often hear people speak the exact words I’m feeling. I love how Joey pauses, maybe asking a question or two, to help us remain rooted and present. In those moments it feels that I witness the healing actually taking place.
One of the greatest realisations was finding out most of my fears and distortions are similar to everyone else’s. This, along with the authentic connections (& friendships made) has helped me to feel more confident in finding my voice & speaking my truth. Being in a safe space with like-minded souls and feeling supported with no judgement makes connecting in circles very special.
If you are considering the next stage of your own journey, I would highly recommend this programme as an invaluable source of support and nourishment. Invest in yourself – create the space and prepare to dive in and dive deep!
It is hard to describe how much this journey has given me, in confidence and a new ability to connect with people. It has healed many old wounds I have been carrying for so long and I feel full of energy for my personal and professional lives. If you have a chance to join this course it is life changing.
A Three Part Experiential Training
The Power of Circle leader training is divided into three Parts so you can take one step at a time at a pace that works for you. You can also talk to us about where you join the journey, depending on your experience and what you need, though it is recommended that you take Level 1 before moving onto Level 2.
At each step, you’ll have the opportunity to experience being held in Circle whilst learning how to create and lead a safe, transformational Circle space using our core map, ‘The Circle of 8 Agreements’, as your foundation.
Here is a link to our registration form if you would like to join our next programme starting in February 2023. If you would like to read more about whats on offer, please click the links below which give more detail.
Host Circle Space
1.5 Day Introductory Training
From 3pm Friday 24th March – 5.30pm Sunday 26th March, 2023. Times TBC.
This experiential training lays the ground for you to create and host a safe, feminine space in Circle with a simple structure that you can adapt to your situation. Host one off Circles to gather and deepen connections in your community, business or organisation.
Level 1 ~ Foundations
Grow Your Capacity
12 Week Online Training
Begins 20th April 2023 – Ends 6th July, 2023. 5-7pm GMT. Via Zoom.
Grow your own inner capacity a feminine leader and hold more intimate Circle gatherings in your community, business or organisation using The Circle of 8 Agreements as the foundation for creating a safe and transformative space in Circle.
Level 2 ~ Certification
Lead Circle Journeys
6 Month Online Training
Begins Autumn 2023 – Dates TBC
Integrating Level 1 within your own Circle of support, you’ll grow the confidence and capacity to lead the women you want to support in a transformational Circle Journey over time, living The 8 Agreements as the foundation for deepening.
The Call To Circle
Are you feeling it?
If you are supporting other women on their journey of transformation or feeling the call to do so… or if you are simply ready to receive a deeper level of support for your own leadership journey…
The Power of Circle will help you to:
- Let go of doing too much alone and have a sisterhood support around you in your work and life
- Be witnessed and held in your own transformation by other like-minded women coaches, healers and change leaders who share the path of feminine awakening and leadership with you
- Create or up-level the offering you bring to women who you can see are in need of deeper support and connection
- Grow your business and practice by offering a space for your clients to connect and share their wisdom and experience
- Strengthen your practice and transformative results by holding an empowering Circle space for clients to deepen and integrate their work with you
- Take your capacity to hold space to the next level by holding transformational space in Circle
The Experiential Training Journey
A Three Part Journey
Whether you feel called to lead Circles as part of your business offering or simply to participate in a Circle to support your own transformation and wellbeing as a feminine leader, this experiential training will give you:
- The embodied understanding and confidence needed to participate in, host or lead Circles for your business, community or organisation.
- The structure and tools needed create transformative group spaces for your clients, employees or community.
- A supportive community of women with which to share your inner journey and step out as a feminine leader of change.
After being Certified at Level 2, you will have the choice to continue to deepen and receive support in an ongoing Circle with the peers you have trained with and become part of a nurturing community of ‘Circle Guardians’ within the Rising Connected Community.
Wherever you choose to apply your learning – whether purely in co-leading your own ‘Guardian’ Circle or leading Circles for others – you’ll also have the chance to deepen and integrate your learning with regular mentoring and coaching support, as well as opportunities to deepen your training to become a Circle Teacher or 1:1 Mentor within the Rising Connected community.
The Three Part Journey
Take one step at a time, to a depth that suits you…
The Power Of Circle – Introduction – Host Circle Space – 1.5 Day Online Training
An Online Retreat – held over three afternoons. From 3pm Friday 24th – 5.30pm, Sunday 26th March 2023. Times TBC.
This introductory training lays the ground for you to create and host a safe, feminine space in Circle with a simple structure that you can use in your existing work or plan to use in a new business or social context. Through experiencing the Power Of Circle you will:
- Understand why Circle is such a powerful resource for transformational work.
- Learn how you can host Circles that will up-level your practice or business and leadership.
- Receive the guiding structure and protocols needed to host your own unique Circle space in person or online.
- Learn how to host Circles to deepen connections in your business, community or organisational teams.
- Connect with other inspiring women and be supported on your own journey of healing and transformation.
- Leave inspired with a clearer vision and purpose for hosting Circles and the confidence to create simple but powerful Circle spaces for those you are inspired to gather.
Please feel free to email email@example.com with any questions you might have.
Level 1 – Foundations: Grow Your Capacity – 12 Week Online Training
A 12 Week Online Journey + optional residential retreat. Begins 20th April 2023 – Ends 6th July, 2023. 5-7pm. Via Zoom.
This experiential journey introduces The Circle of 8 Agreements – the foundation for creating a safe, sacred and transformative space in Circle. Learning in the larger group with Joey as well as in your own, nurturing Practice Circle with an experienced guide, you will:
- Discover The 8 Agreements and how they relate to and support your own transformational journey as a feminine leader.
- Grow your capacity and confidence to hold more intimate Circle gatherings for women in your own business, community or organisation.
- Learn where ‘distorted power’ shows up in you and in Circle and how to work with The 8 Agreements to welcome and transform it.
- Learn how to grow your business, your practice and/or your leadership by holding one off or regular Circle gatherings using the The 8 Agreements as your foundation.
- Be supported in a warm, intimate and inspiring learning environment with other peers on the path with you.
Please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you might have.
Level 2 Certification – Lead Circle Journeys – 6 Month Online Training
6 month Deepening Journey – Online. Begins Autumn 2023 – Dates TBC
Integrating Level 1 in a longer term journey within your own Circle and deepening your learning with Joey in the larger training group, you will:
- Learn how to build a stronger, transformative container in Circle by ‘living’ The 8 Agreements.
- Grow the confidence and capacity to lead and support women in a longer ‘Circle Journey’ over time, with The 8 Agreements as the foundation for deepening their transformation.
- Learn and practice new healing and empowering Circle structures that you can adopt for use in your business, community or organisation.
- Receive support for your journey of healing and transformation in your own intimate Practice Circle, lead by a trained Circle Leader.
- Be certified by Rising Connected, to lead Circles using The Circle of 8 Agreements as your foundation.
- Transition into your own peer Circle for ongoing support and be part of a growing community of inspired circle leaders within Rising Connected.
Please feel free to email Alex using email@example.com if you would like to register your interest for this programme or with any questions you might have
An Ongoing Community Of Support
What’s possible after Level 2 Certification?
After being Certified at Level 2, you will have the chance to continue integrating your learning with support structures and training that will help you to stay connected to your learning path and grow your feminine leadership presence.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Continue to be supported in an intimate ‘peer’ Circle with the same sisters you’ve trained with and have a life long ‘home’ to re-Source you as you step into your leadership in life.
- Join a private membership community of ‘Circle Guardians’ in Rising Connected and receive ongoing personal, professional and business mentorship and supervision.
- Join The Heart of Holding Space – A 1 year Rising Connected Leadership Training enabling you to 1) Expand your capacity to hold deeper transformational space, in either 1:1 Coaching, Circle or Retreat contexts, and 2) Lead ‘The Path of Feminine Wisdom’ as a core learning journey in your Circles or for your 1:1 clients.
- Become a certified Power of Circle Teacher or 1:1 Mentor in Rising Connected, holding space for others in our training programmes and collaborating in sharing this work in the world.