The Power of Circle
The Power and Purpose of Circle
An Introduction to Core Principles and Practices for Space Holders
An Online Retreat – Over three afternoons
Friday 24th – Sunday 26th March 2023.
Timings: Fri 3-6.30pm, Sat 2-6pm, Sun 2-5.30pm
This experiential retreat lays the foundation for you to create and host a safe, feminine space in Circle with a simple structure that you can adapt to your own unique situation.
You’ll learn how to host one-off Circles, tailored to your own purpose, that will help you to make or deepen connections in your community, business or organisation.
And for those already working in Circle with clients or within organisations, you’ll learn about how this can be enhanced by being part of a supportive
learning community and the benefits to you and those you support, when you have a nurturing, inspiring space to be held in your own personal work.
You’ll discover what The Power of Circle really means, taking a deep dive into the founding agreement of our Circle work – Authenticity.
This introduction is perfect for you if you’re called to explore The Power of Circle and go further on the journey or, if you just want to learn a simple but powerful way to bring a circle of women together, or perhaps to engage a team or group in more authentic, constructive conversations that can transform how people relate.
How You’ll Benefit
Learning in the larger group with Joey as well as in your own, nurturing Practice Circle with an experienced guide, you will:
- Understand why Circle space is such a powerful resource for transformational work and how our unique approach with The Power of Circle underpins this.
- Explore and understand how collective healing is a natural and essential component of Circle work.
- Learn how you can host Circles that will up-level your practice or business and leadership.
- Receive the guiding structure and protocols needed to host your own unique Circles that you can use in your existing work or plan to use in a new business or social context – in person or online.
- Learn how to host Circles to deepen connections (formal or informal) in your business, community or organisation, bringing about an inclusive and engaging experience for all involved.
- Connect with other inspiring women and be supported on your own journey of healing and transformation.
- Grow your understanding and confidence in how using feminine leadership within your social context can benefit you and those you interact with.
- Leave inspired with a clearer vision and purpose for hosting Circles and the confidence to create simple but powerful Circle spaces for those you are inspired to gather.
How It Works
Our time together will be a nurturing and intimate space to explore, practice, reflect and share wisdom and experience.
Meeting on Zoom over three afternoons, our time will include teaching and group exploration, practices and personal enquiry. We’ll explore and share our wisdom together in one larger Circle and in smaller breakout Circles held by our experienced Circle leaders.
In a warm, nourishing ‘retreat’ space together including movement, meditation and time in nature, we’ll create a nurturing space of
individual and collective enquiry where your learning can be embodied.
- 3 x Live 3-4 hour online meetings (via Zoom)
- Online private community forum to connect with others and receive support from your Circle leader
- All replays posted within the community forum
- Additional learning support materials posted within the community forum
Our regular Circle spaces and journey through the 8 Agreements has been a beautiful feminine journey of growing my self expression and authenticity. It’s been a way of new nurture and learning in my own well-being. Now with acceptance too of myself and in my 25 years practising Massage therapies and teaching yoga – I feel that in my transformation (still ongoing) I have the confidence and courage to use my skills in holding space for other women in Circle, groups and in 1-1 coaching.
My trust has grown exponentially, in myself, in the process and in each and every circle. I could never have imagined the richness that being part of a circle could bring to me personally and the effect it has had on my life. To have a place where I can be absolutely authentic and to express how I feel, however that might be, is medicine for the soul.
“The practice of being in circle and holding myself in the centre of The 8 agreements is really healing for me.”
This Circle gave me real sustenance, a more intimate connection with others and Life, and all the guidance I needed to make sense of my leadership journey. There is so much love, vulnerability and integrity in these circles, that one can’t help but take that power out into the world.
Joey is able to create a deep trust within the group and the sharing is intense and beautiful, echoing what feels like ancient wisdom, and freakily synchronistic… I often hear people speak the exact words I’m feeling. I love how Joey pauses, maybe asking a question or two, to help us remain rooted and present. In those moments it feels that I witness the healing actually taking place.
One of the greatest realisations was finding out most of my fears and distortions are similar to everyone else’s. This, along with the authentic connections (& friendships made) has helped me to feel more confident in finding my voice & speaking my truth. Being in a safe space with like-minded souls and feeling supported with no judgement makes connecting in circles very special.
If you are considering the next stage of your own journey, I would highly recommend this programme as an invaluable source of support and nourishment. Invest in yourself – create the space and prepare to dive in and dive deep!
It is hard to describe how much this journey has given me, in confidence and a new ability to connect with people. It has healed many old wounds I have been carrying for so long and I feel full of energy for my personal and professional lives. If you have a chance to join this course it is life changing.
How To Book Your Place
The Power of Circle – Introduction
An Online Retreat – held over three afternoons. From 3pm Friday 24th – 5.30pm, Sunday 26th March 2023. Times TBC.
This introductory weekend retreat is open to all to attend. It is the introduction for our Level 1 Programme – a longer journey of 12 weeks beginning in April 2023.
However as it is also an independent programme, you can participate to get a feel for whether the Power of Circle is right for you or simply to enjoy the inspiration, learning and connection from this weekend alone.
PRICE FOR INTRODUCTION PROGRAMME £275
full payment required at time of booking.
If you are unable to participate in this introductory programme but you’d still like to join our Level 1 programme, you can register for both now and receive the teaching replays for the introduction.
PRICE FOR LEVEL 1 FOUNDATION PROGRAMME which includes attending the Introduction programme live and/or receiving the replays £1100
full payment can be made at the time of booking or payment plan option available (see registration form for details).
Register here To Reserve Your Place or contact us if you have any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Reserve Your Place – Register Below
Please click this link which will take you to our online registration form.
You will then receive the appropriate payment link via email.
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com
The Power of Circle is for you if…
- You are a purpose-inspired coach, healer, therapist, teacher or change leader of some kind in your business or organisation – or you aspire to be.
- You’ve had enough of working alone and you’d love to be part of an intimate, like- minded community of dedicated women healers and change leaders, with whom you can share your journey of feminine awakening and leadership.
- You’re giving a lot of yourself – helping and ‘holding space’ for others, and you need a trusted space to be held yourself, so you can deepen your personal healing journey and make an impact from your own sustainable wellbeing.
- You’d love to learn or expand your capacity to hold a safe, transformative space in Circle, helping other women to discover their authentic voice, heal from the conditioning of their past and step into feminine leadership.
- You feel inspired to grow your business or practice by creating or up-levelling the offerings you bring to women or clients who are in need of deeper support, connection and inspiration.
- You’d love to strengthen your clients’ transformative results by holding an empowering Circle space for them to deepen and integrate their work with you.
- You want to grow your capacity to hold a safe, authentic group or meeting space (for any gender) by applying ‘Circle Wisdom’ particularly where emotions can feel overwhelming, diversity is undervalued and wellbeing is often overlooked.
- You want to grow confidence in your authentic voice and wisdom as a feminine leader and step into your unique purpose and contribution.
The Rising Connected community supports the dismantling of systemic racism. We welcome all women, non-binary people in a female body and transgender women of all ages, ethnicities, beliefs, sexual orientations and religious backgrounds. We are in an important learning process in relation to inclusivity in our community and welcome your questions and support in relation to fully inclusive processes. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explore further or speak to your Circle Leader if you have received a personal invitation.
Your Programme Guides
Supporting your personal and professional journey
The core teaching elements will be guided by Joey Walters, founder of Rising Connected, supported by a number of experienced Circle Leaders who have trained with Joey in holding space and who have stepped forward to gather and support and guide their own Circle within the programme. This is a new and exciting collaborative approach for us and we look forward to creating a powerful space for warm community connection between us all.